Frequently Asked Questions
For which age group are the capsules suitable?
Nijastha - 18 to 40
Ashwagandha - 30 and above
Yashmala - 18 and above
Do these capsules have any side effects?
These capsules are purely herbal & made from the safest rasayana herbs. We don’t expect the capsules to be addictive or to have any side effects.
What is the recommended duration of use?
We suggest 3 months without a break for optimum results. Then take a break of 15 days and again consume for 3 months. 6 to 9 months overall.
Are the herbs safe to consume?
The herbs are natural and do not affect metabolism.
Can these tablets be used with other medicines?
These can be used with other medicines. However these capsules are not for medicinal use. Consult your health care practitioner before consuming if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children.
Do these capsules interact with medications for say, Diabetes or Hypertension (blood pressure)?
No, they are safe to be taken with medicines.
What is the dosage of capsules?
We suggest 1 capsule twice a day for the first 15 days and then a maintenance dosage of 1 capsule a day for 3 months.
What is the recommended dosage?
Consume 1 capsule after any one meal.
Do these capsules contain any heavy metals?
No, these formulations are purely herbal and contain no bhasma (heavy Metals). The herbs used are rasayana and known & tested for safety.
Can we give it to children age group 12 and or below?
No, we don’t recommend these capsules for children below 13 years of age.
What are veggie capsules?
These capsules are derived from vegetable sources and are pure vegetarian.
Is Neem safe for men to use on a long-term basis?
Neem extract can be used for 3 to 6 months continuously and can be continued after a gap of 15 – 20 days.
What is Ashvadha recommended for?
1. Ashwagandha - Helps battle wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes and dark spots. Prevents pigmentation, acne or breakouts and premature aging. It is a rasayana herb that rejuvenates the skin & acts as an anti-aging supplement.
2. Shatavari - Helps maintain skin elasticity, prevent collagen breakdown & thus prevents wrinkles. Works as an anti-oxidant that reduces free radical skin damage & slows down the aging process.
3. Gotukola - Also known as cica or centella asiatica, gotukola is known for its anti-wrinkle benefits. It helps in collagen formation & firming the skin.
It can help prevent skin allergies & is a great source of phytonutrients called flavonoids. These anti-oxidants fight off free radical damage and help reduce scarring.
What is Yashamla recommended for?
1. Amalki - Helps in purifying the blood & reduces the premature graying of hair by enhancing the natural hair colour. It has anti-fungal & anti-viral properties which help prevent dandruff & scalp infection.
2. Yashtimadhu - It increases blood circulation in your scalp, it’s useful in hair growth & improves root strength. This prevents hair loss, thinning hair & scalp problems.
3. Musta - A calming herb that improves hair nourishment & stimulates hair growth. It is known to improve hair texture, add shine to the hair & prevent split ends.
4. Bhumyamalaki - Orally consuming Bhumyamalaki prevents damage to the hair follicles and promotion of hair regrowth.
5. Ginger - This herb is a superb anti-oxidant that prevents oxidative damage to the hair root. It is known to stimulate hair growth & has hair nourishing properties.
What is Nijashtha recommended for?
1. Sariva - It helps in skin detoxification and purification. Sariva is a cooling herb that reduces skin inflammation, eczema and dark spots.
2. Neem - The anti-fungal and anti-viral activity of Neem protects the skin from various infections. The anti-oxidant properties of Neem are useful in balancing the melatonin production that helps even the skin tone. Neem is a cooling herb that keeps your skin soft and supple.
3. Manjistha - It is a well-known herb in Ayurveda used for skin lightening and reducing pigmentation. Manjistha is useful in preventing acne and helps skin tightening.
4. Aloe Vera - It is highly anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. It contains various enzymes and vitamins that help in improving skin texture. It is best known for reducing skin dryness, acne and hyperpigmentation.